Monday, January 3, 2011

The Cruise is Almost Here!!

We leave for our cruise in 3 days!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. We booked this cruise in October of 2009 and at the time thought we'd never make it to January '11, and now here we are! I feel like there is so much to do between now and then, but when I try to list out everything, I can't! We packed as much as we could last night. Turns out we need 3 large suitcases instead of 2. Luckily, my parents let us borrow one of theirs. So the final tally is 3 large suitcases, 2 small suitcases, 1 backback and 1 small duffle bag. We'll carry the backpack and small duffle bag on the ship with us and then only check the 3 large suitcases on the flight home. I was really hoping we'd get everything into 2 large and 2 small, but that just didn't happen.

Today is my last full day of work for the week! With so much left to do, the next three days should fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment