Saturday, July 9, 2011

More Blog Material

Well, I finally have some more material to write about on my blog. Pretty soon you will be hearing all about my nausea, mood swings, and my ever growing stomach. That's right, I'm pregnant! We are due on March 2nd so we're not that far a long yet, but I'm not good at keeping things secret :) We are very excited and looking forward to this new chapter. Life will definitely never be the same again!

If you're wondering how I've been feeling, I've actually been doing pretty well. The only major issue I have dealt with is bronchitis. Which isn't related to pregnancy (unless you count the weakened immune system being the cause of it). Other than that, I haven't had many of the token 1st trimester symptoms. I've ben a bit nauseous, but I think that's related more to the bronchitis than pregnancy......at least I'm hoping it is because I hate being nauseous. I'd rather have a sore throat, headache, or cough, than be nauseous.

So anyway, there's our news! We'll keep you updated on things as the weeks go by.

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYY!!!!! you are going to LOVE it :) so so so happy for you sarah! you and ben will make AWESOME parents :)

    ReplyDelete