Thursday, September 15, 2011

Latest Baby Purchase

This is my latest purchase for baby:



How cool is that?!? I was so excited when I found it. Actually, friends of ours had one first. They just had a little boy and they have a book like this only it’s for North Dakota. As soon as I saw theirs, I thought there had to be one for Pennsylvania and there was! I read through it right away and look what “L” stands for:



So excited about this! My kid may not have a PA birth certificate (something I’m still working through :P ) but they’ll definitely know all about my home state!

2 comments:

  1. I think we could design better books. Add that to the "to do someday" list. Seriously. Let's do it. We want our kids to know all about places better than SC:) And E is turning out just fine even with his SC birth cert... it'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! Some of the letters were just dumb, like S is for sports. Really, sports?? That's all they could come up with in the entire state of Pennsylvania?

    ReplyDelete