Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nursery

It's finally done! We finished up the last bit last night so I can finally post pictures of our completed nursery. I absolutely love it and can't wait to use all the fun stuff we have :)




There are decals above the bed that say "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" but they are written in green so it's hard to get a good picture of them


He already has a ton of awesome books thanks to my mom who saved all of our
from when we were little.


We opted for a combo dresser and changing table vs
getting two separate pieces of furniture. Thanks to Bens parents for
giving us this awesome dresser!!


My friend Sara has this in her house and I loved it as soon as I saw it. When we were looking for something to put over the dresser I knew this was the perfect thing.








No comments:

Post a Comment