Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Job!!

I have some very exciting news! Ben is starting a new job!! He’s going to be working Southeastern Freight Lines, the same place I work at. He starts August 16th and is really looking forward to it. While he enjoys the job he has now, there isn’t any room for movement and he would like a job with the opportunity to move up in the company. SE definitely will give him that opportunity. He will be working the Pricing department looking at contracts and bids for customers. He will be dealing with Excel and Access most of the time, which he loves. I’m excited that we will be working at the same place. Not only is it a great company to work for, but it will be nice having him in the same building. Will make for easy carpooling to and from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment