After church a few weeks ago, some friends and I were talking about old TV shows that we used to watch as children. I always enjoy talking about them because it brings back some great memories, and other people help you remember ones you’ve long forgotten. So, here is my list of childhood TV shows and I hope it will bring back some great memories for you as well…
~ Gummie Bears
~ Garfield and Friends
~ Rugrats
~ Salute your Shorts
~ Hey Dude
~ Tailspin
~ Chip & Dale’s Rescue Rangers
~ Zoobilee Zoo
~ Bookmice
~ Reading Rainbow
~ Land of the Lost
~ Eureka’s Castle
~ Looney Tunes
~ David the Gnome
~ Hey Arnold
~ The Ren and Stimpy Show
~ Monsters
~ Rocko’s Modern Life
~ Aaahh!! Real Monsters
~ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (cartoon version)
~ Mr Gadget
~ Clarissa Explains It All
~ Scooby Doo
~ Full House
~ Family Matters
~ Saved By The Bell
~ Legend of the Hidden Temple
~ Double Dare
~ What Would You Do
~ Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
~ Fraggle Rock
~ Boy Meets World
~ Step By Step
~ Dinosaur
~ Sabrina the Teenage Witch
It looks like I watched a lot of TV as a kid, but I really didn’t. Most of these shows were only on for one season, sometimes only a few episodes. My mom didn’t allow a lot of TV watching, so I spent most of my time outside, even though my list says otherwise
No comments:
Post a Comment