In case you are wondering, it is a Chicco Cortina KeyFit 30 Travel System. There were many reasons we decided to go with the travel system vs separate pieces, but I won't bore you with them here. If you're interested though, feel free to ask!
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Stroller!
Ben's parents surprised us on Thanksgiving by giving us our stroller! We were not expecting it and I am so thankful to them for giving it to us. I spent hours online researching the one I wanted and it's so cool to finally have it in our house. Of course, the night we got it I wanted to put it together. It was such an easy process! I read that these strollers were one of the simplest to assemble and they were right. With just a few clicks and snaps, it was done! Below are a few pictures of Ben putting it together and the finished product.
In case you are wondering, it is a Chicco Cortina KeyFit 30 Travel System. There were many reasons we decided to go with the travel system vs separate pieces, but I won't bore you with them here. If you're interested though, feel free to ask!





In case you are wondering, it is a Chicco Cortina KeyFit 30 Travel System. There were many reasons we decided to go with the travel system vs separate pieces, but I won't bore you with them here. If you're interested though, feel free to ask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment