Monday, May 28, 2012

3 Months


March 28, 2012

Dear Caleb,

Happy three month birthday!  Three months seems like such a milestone to me.  I'm not sure why, but I feel like we've accomplished a lot making it to three months.  You certainly have accomplished much in  the last month; you can finally sit upright in your bumbo chair because you have almost perfect head control now, you are able to bear your entire weight on your legs....all you need is for someone to hold your hands to balance you, you smile all the time and laughed out loud for the first time last week.  So far daddy is the only one who can make you laugh, but I know you'll do it for the rest of us soon.  You are close to grabbing things with your hands.  I can tell you want to and you make an attempt but your hand control still isn't quite good enough.  It won't be long though!  You had your first set of vaccines at the beginning of the month.  You were such a trooper!  You cried and screamed when they first gave them to you, but that didn't last long and you were good to go when we got home.  After that, you started sleeping an average of 7 hours at night with a few 8 and 9 hour nights thrown in there.  That makes me very happy :)

Your major event this month was your first road trip!  We went to see mommom and papa John in Orlando for Memorial day weekend.  It was a 7 hour drive and you were fantastic!  You slept most of the way there and back and we only stopped once to feed you each time.  You had a great time at their house and even made a small trip to Disney.  You didn't make it into a park, but we went to Downtown Disney instead.  I know deep down you loved it, even if you couldn't express it :)  Mommom and Papa John were so excited to finally meet you and I'm so glad we were able to make the trip so they could!  I can't wait until your old enough that we can take you into the parks so you can really experience Disney World to the fullest!

Here's to another month of growing, learning, playing and fun adventures!

I love you little monkey!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment