Eight years ago today I married by best friend and high school sweetheart. It's hard to believe how quickly time has gone by. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday we were two seniors enjoying our last year of high school. And now here we are, 8 years later! I am incredible blessed to be married to a guy like Ben. First off, he's incredibly good looking.....like crazy hott (yes with two T's!) Not only that, he is such an amazing husband and dad. He provides for his family, not just monetarily, but also provides emotionally and physically. He's always invested in our lives and wants to spend time with us. Work has never come first, it's always about his family. I have loved watching him grow in the Lord and know he will lead our family and be a great example to Caleb of a godly man, husband and father.
It's been really neat to see him become a dad. I always knew he's be a good dad and to see him interact with Caleb makes me love him even more. He loves hanging out with him and helping with him and he plays with him in a way that a mom never could. Caleb couldn't ask for a better dad!!
It's been an amazing 8 years filled with love, adventure, good time and bad times, and lot and lots of fun. I wouldn't trade it for the world! Heres't to many many more years!!
Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you!!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment