Thursday, April 7, 2011

Make Your Own Butter!

One of my favorite websites is www.wimp.com They upload 5 new videos every day ranging from educational to entertaining. On march 31st there was a video labeled “How to Make Butter.” It looked interesting to me so I watched it. It was awesome! This guy made butter out of a carton of cream. That was it! I was amazed and decided I had to try it out for myself. Ben picked up a small carton of cream at the grocery store this past weekend and we tried it last night. To my surprise, it actually worked! You don’t get a lot of butter and I have no idea how long it will last, but the fact that I can make my own is so cool!! It only took 5 minutes to make and it tastes pretty good. It was definitely worth the few bucks we spent on cream. I highly recommend trying it out, if nothing else, for the fun of it. Here’s a link to the video plus a picture of our finished butter.

http://wimp.com/makebutter/

No comments:

Post a Comment