Addiction my not be the best word, but it's pretty close. I am completely hooked on the tv show, Doctor Who. A friend of mine at work recommended it to me and I am so glad he did! It is an awesome show! It definitely falls in line with shows that i enjoy watching. As i said in a previous post, i like movies/show that take me to another world and Doctor Who does just that. The main character is The Doctor and he is a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. He can travel in time and space using his ship called the TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimension In Space). He almost always has a companion with him and together they travel the universe and save the galaxy from all kinds of threats.
It's a show that's been on since the 60's, but just recently was revitalized after being off the air for 10 years. Instead of dying, the Doctor regenerates into a different person, and that's how it's been on the air for so long with 11 different actors playing The Doctor. It's a show that makes me laugh and cry all at the same time (as Ben will attest to). You can watch the last 5 seasons on Netflix so i highly recommend trying it out seeing if you like it.
Here are some pictures from the seasons i've been watching:




Once you get to season 6 let me know and I can hook you up on the newest episodes :) Also, there is a spinoff called torchwood that is pretty amazing to!
ReplyDeleteHow do you have access?? I will definitely give you a call when I'm done with season 5! Shouldn't be too long, I'm on episode 7!!
ReplyDeleteAmazon sells each episode as they come out and I get them, so you can just log into my account and watch them. my sister, brother-in-law, and my parents all do it :) isn't it an awesome show!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! I will take you up on that offer. It really is a fantastic show!
ReplyDelete