I love movie quotes! I love trying to put them into conversations, I love when a conversation makes me think of one, and I love trying to figure out where they are from when I can't quite remember. I thought I'd share some of my favorite quotes:
"May the Force be with you" ~ many characters in Star Wars
"That's no moon, it's a space station" ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Make it so" ~ Captain Picard
"After all, tomorrow is another day" ~ Scarlet O'Hara (Gone with the Wind)
"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" ~ Rhett Butler (Gone with the Wind)
"Then by God we take it back" ~ Robin Hood (Robin Hood Prince of Thieves)
"There is one fruit..." ~ President Bartlett (The West Wing)
"Victory is mine, victory is mine, great day in the morning people, victory is mine" ~ Josh Lyman (The West Wing)
"Welcome to the Rock" ~ John Mason (The Rock)
There are many many more which I'm sure will be posted later on.
Exterminate!
ReplyDeleteLol! Can't believe I forgot to include that one!
ReplyDeleteNobody likes her very much
ReplyDeleteAnd the hits just keep on coming
She has no point, she often has no point, that's part of her charm.
I thought about putting the entire monologue Tom Cruise does in A Few Good Men, but I thought that was a little overkill :)
ReplyDeleteAnd he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.
ReplyDelete"Moby Dick."
ReplyDelete"Actually, I never read it."
Another great monologue I could have included.